Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Welcome

Remember your senior year of high school? … All of the teachers asked you to “Wright on a piece of paper what you want to be doing in 10 years”. Your freshman year of college your professors ask you to “Wright on a piece of paper what you want to be doing in 10 years”. I have no idea where those papers are but I can guarantee none of them say “I want to teach group fitness classes… maybe do some personal training…, and I think I’ll start my own fitness business”, nor would I have said that my business would be centered on God, but 10 years later, at the age of 30, here I am.

I am so existed to be starting this chapter in my life and could not think of anything I would be more happier doing. Over the past 10 years God has been preparing me for this, and I never even new, funny how he works even when you’re not looking.

These are the stories of my new little fitness business as it grows. I hope the stories of this blog encourages you, puts a smile on your face, helps you grow physically, mentally and spiritually, and shines a light on how amazing our creator is. I hope this blog makes you fall in love with fitness and with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment