Monday, May 16, 2011

The Right Diet

If you are in the market for a diet, ther are many to choose from: Atkins, South Beach, vegan, mediterranean - the list goes on and on. I believe some diets are helpful if used in conjunction with a healthier lifestyle. But many of them overpromise and underdeliver. The aswere isn't a crash diet. It's permanently adopting healthy eating habits.

When it comes to spiritual nutrition, there is no lack of available diets either. But only one spiritual diet works; only one provides the nutritional ingredient we need for a healthy walk of faith. Jesus is your source of spiritual nutrition, and he will never disappoint you. He is the one who supplies spiritual health, inner srtength, and life everlasting.

John 6:57
"Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me weill live because of me. "

No comments:

Post a Comment